The Pacer Vintage is part of Kramer''s Original Collection and is a spectacular tribute to the original 1982 Kramer that changed the guitar world forever.
Featuring a Maple double cutaway offset body, Seymour Duncan™ “JB” & “JN” humbuckers, a “Treble-bleed” mod to retain shimming highs at lower volume, and a Floyd Rose™ 1000 Series Tremolo bridge and R2 Locking Nut.
- Body Shape: Kramer
- Body Material: Maple
- Finish: Orange Tiger Stripe
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Slim
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose™ R2 Lock Nut
- Bridge: Floyd Rose™ 1000 Series Tremolo
- Saddle Material: Floyd Rose™ 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Floyd Rose™ 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Kramer 14:1
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan™ JN humbucker push/pull series/parallel tap
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan™ JB humbucker push/pull series/parallel tap
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone, Tone Bleed: push/pull series/parallel tap.002mf cap bleed on each pickup
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, 036., 046