Perfect for professionals wanting to start creating and and running their own custom laser shows. Like the original the laser features premium 2,000mW diode-only laser sources (“Pure Diode”). Delivering the highest quality beam specifications with beautiful analogue colour modulation.
The integrated ShowNET allows for direct input through ILDA and LAN. Besides DMX, it is possible to trigger single frames via ArtNET. You can play custom frames and shows from an integrated SD card (included in delivery) – even in sound-to-light and stand-alone mode!
There are two different DMX modes:
- DJ Mode with the most used features for beginners. Only a few DMX channels are used for a quick and easy access to the most important adjustments directly at the laser system.
- Professional Mode with all DMX features especially for users with a DMX console. All adjustments can be triggered and allow for full control of the professional laser show.
The integrated ShowNET works as DAC (digital to analog converter) and enables ILDA streaming.
Beginners, as well as professionals, use the Laserworld Diode Series units, as they are easy to use and very versatile in their features. While remaining very compact and lightweight. Another great feature of the DS series is the ability to align the beams without having to open the main housing. This is done through the small panel located on the front of the show system.
At its heart the DS-2000RGB has 3 main diodes; Red: 450mW / 638nm, Green: 400mW / 520nm; and Blue: 1,400mW / 450nm. With a beam spec of 3mm / 1.0mrad for ultra sharp projections. Coupled with high-grade galvo-scanners capable of speeds of up to 30,000 p/ps @ 8°, and a max scan angle of 45° to give you the coverage needed for larger events.
All Diode series projectors come with an integrated and switchable scan fail safety (SFS) which prevents single beams from being projected. Additional safety features include a projection shield, and a safety key to prevent unauthorized operation. Perfect for a wide of applications from nightclub to large stage productions.
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 1’900 mW
- Power Red: 450 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: 400 mW / 520 nm
- Power Blue: 1’400 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 4 mm / 1.1 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA, DMX, stand-alone, sound-to-light, master-slave
- Scanner: 30 kpps@8°
- Scan Angle max.: 45°
- Basic Patterns: over 120 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, keys, interlock, allen key
- Power Supply: 85 V – 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Power Consumption: 45 W
- Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 145 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 4 kg
Watch: Laserworld DS-2000RGB show laser light | Laserworld