It serves to create straightforward instrument recordings, while its compact design allows for free positioning with minimum space requirements.
You want professional sound right from the moment you hit “record”? With the LCT 040 MATCH recording instruments is as easy as it gets.
Its tried and tested small diaphragm condenser capsule provides well-balanced sound with a pleasant high-end. The excellent transient response retains the natural musicality of your acoustic instruments - quick results with zero hassle.
The LCT 040 MATCH is a great tool to get recording work done in no time. You still have to perform well, though.
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end
- Made for acoustic guitar and drum recordings
- Durable and light aluminum housing
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18.8 mV/Pa, -34.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 203 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 7.2 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 83 mm, 0.9 dia. x 3.3 in
- Microphone net weight: 44.6 g, 1.6 oz