Do you prefer your instrument sound 100% natural or with some sparkle on top? The LCT 140 AIR can do both. It features two sound characteristics, AIR and FLAT. You can easily switch to the sound that fits your purpose.
AIR adds top-end sparkle, while FLAT reproduces your sound as it is. Try both and capture the performance the way you want.
AIR delivers an open, sparkling character. The right choice if you need great sound without spending time on post-production. FLAT provides a linear frequency response for “as-it-is” reproduction of drums, strings, acoustic guitars, and choirs. It is perfect if you aim for realistic sonic images. Check out the sound samples and hear for yourself.
Transients are the DNA of your instrument's sound. To retain the natural musicality of your instruments, the LCT 140 AIR delivers an excellent transient response. The natural characteristics of cymbals are captured accurately.
In any case, you get a punchy yet warm reproduction of your instrument's unique sound.
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Choose between two distinct sound characteristics
- Great for acoustic guitar and drums
- Excellent transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 14.6 mV/Pa, -36.7 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad: 0 dB; -12 dB
- Low-cut filter: linear 80 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 173 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 7.2 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 140 mm, 0.9 dia. x 5.5 in
- Microphone net weight: 66 g, 2.3 oz
Watch: LCT 140 AIR stereo pair - Official product rundown by LEWITT