Its excellent transient response and fine-tuned frequency response help to capture the natural musicality of your acoustic instruments in an accurate manner. A beautifully clear and perfectly honest sound.
The real character of your acoustic instruments lies within the transients. By having an excellent transient response, the LCT 340 can reproduce the natural musicality of your instrument.
The LCT 340 is equipped with a four-position low-cut filter and a pre-attenuation slide switch. Using a low-cut filter is recommended in live situations, especially if you are recording a drum kit, to improve clarity and reduce structure-borne noise.
If your source is too loud and overloads the capsule, activate the pre-attenuation to reduce sensitivity keeping the signal clean.
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Extremely precise sound reproduction
- For sophisticated instrument recordings
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation
- Interchangeable capsules, cardioid or omni (optional)
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure & pressure gradient transducers
- Transducer Ø: 20.32 mm, 0.8 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, Omni
- Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa, -41 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 139 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio: 79 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 124 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad:
- Low-cut filter:
- 40 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- 150 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- 300 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 150 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 6.6 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 160 mm, 0.94 dia. x 6.3 in
- Microphone net weight: 200 g, 7.05 oz