Record details of your voice and instruments that usually wouldn’t even be audible. Make every detail count.
With its cutting-edge circuit and capsule design, the LCT 540 SUBZERO features an impressive dynamic range of 132 dB to capture everything from loud to subtle. You won’t hear the self-noise of the mic even after heavily compressing the signal.
Material recorded with the LCT 540 SUBZERO is fit for extreme processing.
Our hearing threshold is very frequency-dependent. It is less sensitive towards low and very high frequencies and most sensitive around 2 – 5 kHz.
With our specific and unique approach towards circuit and capsule design, we were able to realize self-noise that'll stay below the threshold of hearing across the entire frequency spectrum.
- 1" true condenser studio microphone
- Self-noise below the threshold of human hearing
- Ideal for extreme processing
- Low-cut filters and attenuation
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 41 mV/Pa, -28 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 4 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 136 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio: 90 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 132 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad:
- Low-cut filter:
- 80 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- 160 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 68 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.6 mA
- Mic enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 158 x 52 x 36 mm, 6.22 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 371 g, 13.1 oz
Watch: LEWITT LCT 540 S - Studio microphone for ultra-resolution recordings