The dual triode 12AX7 tube delivers comforting sound with smooth high frequencies, while still preserving the ability to cut through the mix.
Low self-noise and high dynamic range exemplify how the LCT 840 is classic design brought into the present.
The externally polarized dual-diaphragm 1″ capsule captures every nuance of your performance thanks to its 3-micron-thin, gold-layered, low-mass diaphragms. It handles everything from vocals to full orchestras.
Warmth and precision in all situations. The LCT 840 is fully devoted to warm tube sound. We use a dual triode 12AX7 tube to create that warm and comforting sound with smooth high frequencies while still preserving the ability to cut through the mix.
- 1" multi-pattern tube microphone
- Full-bodied tube sound with smooth high-end
- Classic tube sound with modern technology
- 12AX7 tube
- Remote control and power supply in one
- Multi-pattern design
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- 23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- 20 mV/Pa, -34 dBV/Pa (omni)
- 23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa (figure-8)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 139 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio: 85 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 130 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad:
- Low-cut filter:
- 40 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- 300 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 200 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- PSU - supply voltage
- Current consumption: 170 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 11-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 192 x 60 x 46 mm, 7.5 x 2.4 x 1.8 in
- Microphone net weight: 662 g, 23.3 oz