The frequency response of the high-performance capsule is tailored specifically for your vocals. Your voice will cut through the mix in any live environment. The stage is yours.
You want to make yourself heard? Our MTP 250 DM features full and clear live sound. Your voice sits well in the mix and you can hear yourself clearly on the monitors.
Engage with your fans. They can hear you loud and clear!
To make sure your beloved microphone survives even your roughest touring routines, we made the enclosure out of durable zinc die-cast parts. A rubber-suspension protects the capsule while minimizing unwanted handling noise.
The built-in wind and pop-filter prevents hissing sounds and plosives. On top of that, the capsule is protected from moisture.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Tailored vocal sound
- Durable materials for longevity
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Switch version available
- Acoustical operating principle: Dynamic, moving coil
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 ... 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa, -54 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 280 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 49 dia. x 175 mm, 1.9 dia. x 6.9 in
- Microphone net weight: 335 g, 11.8 oz