The MTP 350 CMs features a new improved internal shock-mount - their capsule is fully rubber-mounted enabling exceptionally low handling noise.
A built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output. For the stage and studio the MTP 350 CMs' tailored frequency response allows for maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity.
A new and smaller switch on the MTP 350 CMs efficiently prevents accidential operation and reduces unwanted handling noise.
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient transducer, permanently polarized
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 90 ... 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3,1 mV / Pa (-50 dBV)
- Equivalent noise level: 25 dB (A) (IEC 61672-1)
- Maximum SPL: 141 dB, 1 % THD
- 150 dB, 3 % THD: 1,9 dia. x 6,9 inch
- Rated impedance: < 200 ohms
- Rated load impedance: > 1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption: 5,3 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: Ø 49 dia. X 175 mm
- Net weight:330 g