Our MTP 550 DM is our answer to end all your feedback issues. Its very consistent cardioid polar pattern suppresses sound coming from your stage monitors. Always clear, powerful sound, for yourself on stage and for your audience.
Get out there and deliver! The stage is yours. Do you want to make yourself heard? Our MTP 550 DM features powerful live sound. Your voice sits well in the mix, and you'll hear yourself clearly on the monitors.
It's easy to connect with your audience when you know that they'll hear you. Due to the MTP 550 DM featuring a consistent cardioid pattern, your monitor signal can be as loud as you desire.
You don’t have to worry about feedback. A confident performance makes a solid show.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Tailored vocal sound
- Highly feedback proof
- Durable materials for longevity
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 ... 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa, -54 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 300 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone net weight: 400 g, 14.1 oz
- Microphone dimensions: 49 dia. x 175 mm, 1.9 dia. x 6.9 in