Two Processors. Two Unique Applications. One Rack Space. 32 Legendary Lexicon® Effects. Endless Possibilities.
Whether you're looking for raw processing power with instant front-panel access for live performance, or seeking rich, smooth and complex processing algorithms in the studio, Lexicon® brings the best of both worlds together in the MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor.
Designed with both live sound reinforcement and home recording in mind, MX200 features the deep, rich reverb and effects algorithms that built the Lexicon legend, and adds increased versatility with specialty effects and dbx® dynamics.
Each of the 32 stunning reverbs and effects – and their parameters – are all instantly accessible within a single button push or knob turn on the intelligently designed front panel without wading through bank after bank of tedious menus. Add powerful Editor/Librarian and VST® / Audio Units software, and bring 35 years of Lexicon heritage to your desktop.
- 16 legendary Lexicon® reverbs reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx® Dynamics
- Dual-Processor design
- 4 Routing Confi gurations:
- 99 Factory/99 User Programs
- USB “Hardware Plug-In” Feature
- VST® and Audio Units Plug-In Software and Audio Units Plug-In Software
- MX-Edit™ Editor/Librarian Software
- S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24 bit, 48kHz Sample Rate
- Audio Inputs: (2) 1/4” TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms balanced, 10k Ohms unbalanced
- Input Level: +4dBu Nominal, +20dBu Maximum
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz, ref. 1kHz +/- 1dB
- THD+N: <.007% 20Hz - 20kHz
- Audio Outputs: (2) 1⁄4” TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Output Level: +20dBu Maximum
- Dynamic Range: >107dB A-weighted
- A/D Converters: 24-bit, 48kHz
- Power: 9V AC (power supply included)
- Audio Processor: 24-bit
- Software: WinXP/Mac OSX VST GUI Interface
- Crosstalk: > 80dB
- Size: 1 RU