The dark and punchy tone of a copper snare with a raw look you'll love.
Ludwig sculpts a copper snare like no other. Now the legendary drum company has brought its copper expertise to its snare drums with the Copper Phonic. This sensational snare drum rocks a thick 1.2mm copper shell with a gorgeous lightly lacquered and patina'd dark raw copper finish. Ludwig built the Copper Phonic to the same pro standards as the company's famous Supraphonic, Bronze Phonic, and Black Beauty snares. The Copper Phonic's seamless copper shell delivers a dark, punchy sound with rich, complex overtones. Throw some copper into the mix of drum tones on your kit.
- 1.2mm Seamless Copper Shell
- 2.3mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops (Optional Die-Cast)
- P85AC Throw Off (Production item only)
- P35AC Butt Plate (Production item only)
- Ludwig Weather Master Medium Coated Head
- Ludwig Weather Master Clear Snare Side Head
- 10 lugs