The strength of the incoming signal is modulated by a sinusoidal oscillator, just like in the early amps, and modulation bias is set to give symmetrical modulation. This gives a very musical tremolo effect that blend very well with both clean and distorted guitar tones.
The MYT has a level control that allows you to even boost the signal for a more powerful effect.
- SPEED: Controls the speed of modulation.
- DEPTH: Controls the depth from barely noticeable to almost full on/off.
- LEVEL: Is primarily meant to balance level effect on and off- sometimes you need to have a slight boost because the tremolo effect cuts density of sound through pulsating.
- Supply voltage range: 7,5 to 15VDC
- Current consumption: 5,5 mA at 9VDC
- Input impedance: 340K Ohm’s
- Output impedance: 1K Ohm’s
- Complete bypass (true bypass)
Watch: Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo