Sorry - this product is no longer available
Marshall JVM210H Guitar Amp Head - 100 Watts
Very versatile tube amp with two independent channels with three modes.
Enter your post code to get a shipping estimate
Five brand-new, professional, all-valve 100 Watt and 50 Watt 2 channel amps, available in both head and combo formats. Both channels offer three footswitchable modes, effectively giving you six Marshall’s in one! Built-in England with pride and armed with 16 controls and six switches, all five JVM2s are easy to understand and are intuitive to use.
Add to this a footswitchable, studio quality Digital Reverb, two footswitchable Master Volumes, two FX Loops, a revolutionary, intelligent 4-way footswitch, MIDI switching capability and the highest gain capability ever found in an all-valve Marshall means each JVM delivers an incredibly broad range of tones and switching options.
• All-valve design with hand selected valves for premium
performance 5xECC83 and 4xEL34 (100 Watt) or
2xEL34 (50 Watt)
• Two totally independent, footswitchable channels:
Clean/Crunch and OD
• Six footswitchable modes: three per channel
• Two footswitchable Master Volumes
• Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb
• Reverb controls for each channel
• Two FX Loops, one footswitchable
• Critically-acclaimed Speaker Emulated DI (XLR)
• Silent Recording capability
• Revolutionary 4-way footswitch with memory
• Seamless switching
• Five footswitch LEDs allow instant visualisation
• Built-in switch memory for each of the six modes
• MIDI programmable control for all switches
• Proudly built in England.