The FIBRE-150M ruggedised multimode optical fibre cable provides a bidirectional data link in a single 150 metre cable and features Neutrik opticalCON DUO connectors for high reliability, especially desirable in concert touring and festival applications where the optical connection needs to be protected against the ingress of dirt and dust.
When used in conjunction with MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK products equipped with optical snake interfaces, the FIBRE-150M cable can transmit 192 bidirectional channels of 24 bit digital audio at 96 kHz sample rate.
The opticalCON DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedised and durable all-metal housing with a protective rubber coating.
It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and the optical connection is protected by a lockable metal cap with an integral O-ring seal. FIBRE-150M meets the IP65 standard for environmental protection when fitted to its mating chassis connectors.
The 2M dual fi bre multimode optical cable has a nominal 5.4 mm diameter and features two 900 μm diameter optical fibres with both hard elastomeric and acrylate coatings and a 50 μm core diameter.
Aramid yarn is used for internal strain relief and a UL94HB rated flame retardant polyurethane jacket provides overall protection. The FIBRE-150M cable is supplied on a Schill GT310 drum with rubberised frame and integral carrying handle for ease of transport, deployment and respooling.
- Ruggedised multimode optical fibre cable with Neutrik opticalCON* DUO connectors
- Length 150 metres
- Supplied on Schill* GT310 drum with rubberised frame and integral carrying handle
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Neutrik Part Number: NKO2-A-2-150
- Cable length: 150 metres (Anti-kink to Anti-kink)
- Connector type: opticalCON DUO NKO2-A
- Optical fibre connection: LC-Duplex
- Optical fibre type: 2M multimode PC
- Optical fibre standard: OM3
- Optical fibre core diameter: 50 Om
- Optical fibre overall diameter: 900 Om
- Numerical aperture: 0.2
- Proof test level: 100 kpsi
- Wavelength: 850 nm/1300 nm
- Attenuation: 3.0 dB/km (850 nm) 1.0 dB/km (1300 nm)
- Insertion loss: < 0.5 dB per connection
- Minimum return loss: 45 dB
- Cable diameter: 5.4 ± 0.25 mm
- Maximum tensile load: 1800 N (Installation) 600 N (Operation)
- Minimum bend radius: 80 mm (Installation) 40 mm (Operation)
- Cable reel: Schill GT310
- Cable reel dimensions: 310 mm diameter x 230 mm deep x 360 mm high (12.2" x 9.1" x 14.2")
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +75°C
- Flammability: UL94HB
- Protection: (when mated) IP65
- Net weight: 14.5 kg (30.8 lbs)