The CAT5E-1M ruggedised Cat5e cable provides a bidirectional digital audio network data link and features Neutrik etherCON NE8MC-1 connectors with an integral O-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection for high reliability, especially desirable in concert touring and festival applications.
When used with Midas PRO and M Series and Klark Teknik products equipped with HyperMAC and copper snake interfaces, the CAT5E-1M cable can transmit up to 192 bidirectional channels of 24 bit digital audio at 96 kHz sample rate.
CAT5E-1M also supports 24 bidirectional channels and 48 bidirectional channels at 96 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates respectively for AES50 connections. CAT5E-1M can also be used for standard Ethernet applications, and is suitable for both 100 Mbit/s and Gigabit networks.
The CAT5E-1M cable uses highly durable upjacketed Belden 1305A unscreened cable with a nominal 7.6 mm diameter. The 1305A cable features 24 AWG bonded-pair stranded (7/32) copper conductors with polyolefin insulation and both inner and outer PVC protective jackets.
- Ruggedised Cat5e UTP network cable with Neutrik etherCON* connectors
- Length 1 metre
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Cable specification: Cat5e
- Cable length: 1 metre
- Cable type: Belden 1305A
- Connector carrier type: Neutrik NE8MC-1
- Cable diameter: 7.6 mm (nominal)
- Maximum tensile load: 196 N
- Minimum bend radius: 76 mm
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Connector carrier protection: IP54