Midas HUB4 is the multi-tool in your stage rack providing analogue and digital outputs for various applications. HUB4 can supply up to four DP48 personal monitor mixers with PoE (Power over Ethernet) and 48 channels of 24-bit / 48 kHz audio.
HUB4 also collects 48 channels of upstream audio and forwards this audio to the FOH console, either from stage boxes connected to the AES50-B (THRU) Port or 8 return channels from each of Ports 1-4.
- Personal monitoring system hub with PoE remote powering for up to 4 DP48 personal mixers and compatible stage boxes
- AES50 IN and THRU ports for cascading hubs or stage boxes with 48 bidirectional channels at 48/44.1 kHz
- 16 balanced analogue outputs for sending 4x2 personal stereo mixes to IEM transmitters in the side rack
- Channel naming and Group assignments can be distributed from compatible M32 consoles
- Midas DL8 Stage Boxes can be connected and powered from ports 1-4
- Personal mix outputs can be monitored via AES50 upstream to connected consoles
- Supports remote control forwarding of a DP48 personal mixer from another DP48
- Front panel buttons for sending signals to analogue output groups 1-4, for StageCONNECT and for AES50-A upstream
- StageCONNECT output with phantom power for connecting other StageCONNECT devices, sharing 32-channel audio, 24-Bit uncompressed PCM, 44.1/48 kHz, at sub-milisecond latency, over any standard XLR microphone or DMX cable
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 260 ft / 80 m length recommended
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 1U chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.