With its complex and rich sonic spectrum, CRAFTsynth 2.0 produces modern and contemporary synthesiser sounds for new-school musicians, performers, sound designers and producers.
CRAFTsynth 2.0’s ergonomic user interface with 12 encoders invites you to tweak and modify sounds while playing. Musical programmable arpeggiator patterns elevate moving performances and integrated effects add depth and character to the rich sonic wavetable experience.
Powered by USB or batteries CRAFTsynth 2.0 comes in a portable, compact desktop-style enclosure with full size MIDI connections and analogue Sync I/Os. It can be easily integrated into music creation environments in studios or live rigs and delivers countless hours of fun and inspiration while travelling.
- Enjoy cutting edge modern synthesiser sounds with the flexible 8-oscillator synth architecture, expandable up to 4-voices via polychain
- Create and save impressive sound textures with 40 morphable wavetables, analogue-style morphable filter, flexible effects
- Play with the integrated Scale function and the programmable 32 step Arp-Seq
- Integrate CRAFTsynth 2.0 into your production and live performance setup thanks to its full-size MIDI connections and 3.5 mm Sync in and outs
- Access all synthesiser functions and update CRAFTsynth 2.0 via the free MODALapp, available on macOS, Windows, iOS, iPadOS, Android and AU/VST3
- Perform anywhere with its portable and lightweight, yet durable desktop design with real-time controls and 16 touch keys, powered by 3 AA batteries or USB power
- Polyphony: Monophonic Wavetable Synthesiser
- 8 oscillators, split into 2 WAVE groups
- Individual waveform morphing for WAVE group
- 40 Available waveforms from VA, 002, Formant, Polygon, Noise (WAVE2) and many more
- Multi option Unison / spread to detune the 8 oscillators for massive sounds
- Spread tuning of the oscillators to create simple chords. Offset the tuning of each wave to create complex chords.
- Pre-Filter Mixer for WAVE levels
- Analog-style morphing 2-pole filter with resonance
- Seamless morphing from low pass, through band pass, to high pass
- 3 x envelope generators for Filter, Amplitude and Modulation
- 2 x audio rate LFOs, sync to internal and external tempo sources
- 8-slot modulation matrix with 8 sources and 36 destinations
- Arp-Seq: Fully featured programmable arpeggiator with a transposable pattern of up to 32 steps.
- Distortion (waveshaping overdrive)
- Delay with modulation, sync to internal and external tempo sources
- User Memory: 64 sound memory locations
- Controls and Performance:
- 8-key scalable touch MIDI keyboard
- 12 endless encoders and 16 touch pad buttons to access synth parameters for sound programming and real-time tweaks while performing
- Inputs and Outputs:
- 3.5 mm / 1/8” TRS dual-mono output
- 3.5 mm / 1/8” TRS headphone output
- MIDI DIN In and Out
- 3.5mm / 1/8” Analogue clock sync In and Out
- Power: Powered by USB or 3 x AA batteries, USB cable not included
- Editor Software: Free editor app available for macOS, Windows, iOS, iPadOS and Android
- Enclosure: Lightweight and durable hard plastic enclosure
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 13.5 x 6.8 cm / 5.9″ x 5.3″ x 2.7″
- Weight: 0.28 kg / 0.62 lbs (without batteries)
Watch:Meet CRAFTsynth 2 0