Grandmother is a semi-modular analog synthesizer with a built-in arpeggiator, sequencer and spring reverb tank that harkens back to Moog’s modular roots, where synthesis is not only about the end result, but the journey of discovery and experimentation.
Grandmother's semi-modular design ensures that human beings of any skill-level can easily explore and experience the joys and magic of analog synthesis -- start playing immediately with “no patching required”, then explore an infinite sonic playground with Grandmother’s endlessly reconfigurable front panel and analog spring reverb tank.
- Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
- ¼” External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more.
- Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
- Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
- 2 Analog Oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
- Classic 4-Pole 10Hz-20kHz Ladder filter
- Patchable 1-Pole High Pass filter
- Analog ADSR Envelope Generator
- Semi-modular - no patching is required
- Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack modular systems and more
- Included Power Adapter 12V, 2A -100 to 240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 23"W x 14 1/4" D x 5 1/2" H
WATCH: Moog Grandmother (Adrian Younge's Thesis On Sound)