The string cutters high quality chrome vanadium steel blade is spring-loaded and comes with a convenient storage sheath when not using. The side cutter design lets you cut strings flush to the tuning machine posts. The pro quality forged steel quickly cuts both big and small strings. It’s perfect for electric and acoustic guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin and orchestral strings. The ergonomic rubber lined comfort grips make cutting a cinch. Music Nomad’s GRIP Cutter is designed to be the last string cutter you’ll ever buy. Don’t lose it or loan it, you’ll look forward to the next time you change your strings. That’s Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
- Perfect for cutting all string types
- Ergonomic TPR non-slip comfort grips
- Convenient storage sheath
- Compact 4.5" design fits in every gig bag or case
- Side cutter design to cut close
- Strong, durable chrome vanadium steel
- Spring loaded for fast precision cutting
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
Animals as Leaders Tosin Abasi signature pick.
Includes guitar polish, fretboard oil and cloth.