The compact design is comfortable in front of a computer and delivers powerful functionality not even found on more comprehensive controllers. When inspiration strikes, Impact GX 61 deliver the control needed to capture ideas while they are fresh. Compact. Powerful. Control.
The Impact GX61 dynamic and expressive instrument, tailored to composition & performance with your computer music system. They are compatible with any music software for Windows and Mac OS and their no-fuss interface is a great entry into the world of Nektar controllers.
They feature a 61-note (5 octave) keyboard, pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. Two multi-colored octave buttons enable shifting the keyboard range up or down -3/+4 octaves with the LED colors changing to show the exact status. So the Impact GX range is well equipped to deliver a great workflow.
Shift the keyboard range up to +/- 12 semi tones from the dedicated transpose buttons. These buttons can quickly be re-purposed to change the Global MIDI Channel or send Program messages. Additionally, an assignable potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter. By default it adjusts mixer volume.
Nektar DAW Integration for most popular DAWs makes it easy to get going, and a pleasure to use. With Impact GX, your controller becomes the heart of your system, giving you the creative freedom to compose, perform and play, without having to reach for your mouse all the time.
- 61 note full-size velocity sensitive keyboard
- Connect via USB to Windows, OSX, Linux or iOS devices
- Foot switch sustain socket (1/4" jack)
- Works with all MIDI music applications
- Nektar DAW Integration for most popular DAWs
- 61 note full-sized velocity sensitive keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- 1 potentiometer
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators (assignable to send Global MIDI Channel or Program)
- 7 x Transport buttons with secondary level for 14 MIDI controls.
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable )
- Potentiometer / control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Power on/off switch (back)
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for: Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
- Nektar DAW Integration
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Dimension & Weight
- Impact GX61: 38″(L) x 7 3/4″(D) 2 3/4″(H), 6 Lbs