It’s jam-packed with intelligent, expressive performance control and hooks up automatically to your DAW! If you prefer to control MIDI hardware, use the build-in MIDI Out as well as the extensive MIDI programing options. Impact LX88+ does it all, and more.
Nektar DAW Integration custom designed for most of the popular DAWs, takes Impact LX88+ way beyond functionality normally offered by a MIDI controller keyboard. With Impact LX88+ the hard work is done, so you can focus on your creativity.
The 88 note velocity sensitive keyboard is a semi-weighted action with medium tension. Carefully balanced with an even and dynamic response , the Impact LX88+ offers 4 velocity curves that gradually increase in dynamics so there is a match for any playing style. If you don’t need velocity, 3 fixed velocity levels cater for a consistent output.
The full-size, piano-style keys are covered to protect against dirt and dust while also complementing the Impact LX88+ design. Transpose buttons as well as pitch bend and modulation wheels are within reach, so you can quickly shift the keyboard up or down as needed, or apply additional articulation with the wheels.
- 88 note, velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Transpose shift buttons
- 8 potentiometers
- 9 30mm faders
- 9 assignable buttons
- 6 dedicated transport buttons
- 5 preset locations store control settings
- Page button (for Nektar DAW Integration only)
- Nektar DAW Integration for major DAWs
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- Each pad LED illuminated with 4 color options: Green, Yellow, Orange and Red
- 4 velocity curves plus 3 fixed
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 4 pad maps
- Clips and Scenes LED buttons
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- MIDI Out (can be routed from LX88+ or from DAW)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- Power supply socket (PSU optional) 9v 600mA, center positive, 2.1mm barrel connector
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 50 1/4″(L) x 11″(D) 3.5 “(H)
- Weight: 18 Lbs
- USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for: Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
Nektar DAW Integration
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Watch: Nektar Impact LX88+ MIDI controller jam