Record samples directly to the hardware, then slice, sculpt and resample your sounds effortlessly. Capture your groove quantised or off-grid into the sequencer, and layer up across eight sample tracks.
Invigorate your live set with performance FX: embrace imperfection with lo-fi tape, stutter your mix with beat repeat, and more. Integrate Circuit Rhythm into your studio, or unplug and create anywhere utilising the built-in rechargeable battery.
Push your beatmaking further and transform samples into incredible tracks with Circuit Rhythm. Tweak samples to perfection, edit patterns on the fly and build beats in no time with a streamlined screenless workflow and a lightning-fast sequencer.
Sample and resample
Record samples directly to the hardware, then slice, sculpt and resample your sounds effortlessly.
Slice, reverse, loop, play chromatically, and more
Playback samples however you choose, whether you’re chopping straight from vinyl, making basslines and melodies, or punching in drums.
Perform with grid FX
Invigorate your live set with performance FX: embrace imperfection with vinyl simulation, stutter your mix with beat repeat, and more.
Eight sample tracks
Make beats with eight sample tracks, each with their own 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps per track.
Seamless beatmaking workflow
Go from a sample to a complete beat with ease using the powerful and hands-on sequencer.
Go off grid
Capture your groove quantised or off grid into the sequencer, and keep your beats evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
FX on everything
Douse samples in lush reverb and delay, make your mix pump with sidechain, and add punch with the master compressor.
Connect to your studio with full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out. Sample to mono, or monitor through stereo out or with headphones.
Never stop creating
Insert a microSD card to save and access thousands of samples and projects.
The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats anywhere inspiration strikes.
Go further with Novation Components
Novation Components is the online companion that lets you load samples and back up your work.
Register your Circuit Rhythm today to get access to free plugins and content with Novation Sound Collective.
- 32 RGB backlit velocity-sensitive pads
- 28 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- MicroSD card slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- 3.5mm sync out
- L/R Sample In Pair
- L/R Audio Out Pair
- Headphones out
- 8x endless encoders with RGB indicators
- Master volume pot
- Master filter pot with centre detent
- Circuit Rhythm is class compliant so it will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC.
- Load and backup packs, samples, Projects, and Grid FX with Novation Components online or using the standalone appliciation.
- USB-C cable, USB power supply, Safety information.
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (up to 4 hour run-time). Charge via USB-C port.
- 240mm length x 210mm depth x 30mm height (40mm height including knob caps)
Watch: Circuit Rhythm - Overview // Novation