Online Music Lessons
The Mega Music Academy is now offering online music lessons for students wanting to learn guitar or piano. The online lessons are available for students of all ages and experience levels and taught by our professional, experienced teachers.
Online Music Teachers
- Please ensure that the teacher has your accurate contact details for lessons to be arranged.
- Both parties must schedule the lesson/s which is mutually convenient for both student and the teacher. (This will then form a weekly schedule for the student and teacher for the whole term just like as if this were face to face lessons in the academy for the duration of virtual lessons)
- As specific times are reserved for each student on a weekly basis for the whole duration of term by the teacher, tuition is regardless of the student attendance and that failure to attend a virtual lesson will not be eligible for a refund whatsoever.
- In the instance of technical difficulties, please work with your teacher to resolve the matter. Our teachers will do their utmost best to ensure that your lessons run smoothly. The teacher will organise another suitable day/time for a make-up lesson if the lesson cannot start or proceed due to technical difficulties.
- Please ensure that your child is ready for their virtual lesson. Please ensure that you are near your device a minimum of 10 minutes before your allocated lesson time to make sure there is proper connectivity.
- It is expected that when the student is attending the virtual lesson, the student must behave in a polite and appropriate manner. The teacher reserves the right to cancel the lesson in the event of any disruptive, abusive or threatening behaviour and there will be no refund whatsoever.
Keyboards, Piano – All Styles
Agnieszka has completed her 4th Grade AMEB.
Agnieszka is a favourite with our young and beginning piano and keyboard students.
She has a strong focus on helping students to be capable of thinking critically about music which empowers them to teach themselves. She has enjoyed teaching piano for over 10 years and has been playing since the age of five. While also preparing some students for AMEB exams, she encourages musicality and creativity, having always composed her own pieces and songs and giving others the chance to express themselves musically, too.
Keyboards, Piano – All Styles
AMEB Piano Certificate and 5th Grade AMEB Theory
Jennifer has been playing the piano since she was 5 years old. As well as years of experience through performance competitions and orchestras within school, she is also highly experienced with the standards and requirements for AMEB. She is currently studying a Bachelor of Music Education at Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, Edith Cowan University. She is also an avid youth leader at the Vietnamese Catholic Youth Ministry using her musical abilities to conduct and play the piano. Jennifer’s goal is to inspire everyone through music and fully enjoy the beauty of it, just as she was inspired by her teacher.
Guitar, Bass – All Styles, Metal, Blues, Classical, Funk
Russell has been a professional musician and music educator for over 15 years.
Russell has had his own compositions played in film and TV in the U.S. as well as being nominated for an Aria for his composition ‘Away’. He feels it’s his responsibility to now pass on his wealth of knowledge to newcomers.
Signed his first major label recording and publishing deal with Warner Music Australia in 1999 and has continued his relationship with a renewed agreement with Riptide Music, a Los Angeles-based movie publishing house.