Building on the huge success of our Crush Pro solid state amplifiers, the Super Crush 100 takes this now-classic recipe and goes a step further in the search for valve-like tone.
Though equipped with all the same features as the original amp, the Super Crush 100 is a completely new design, proving that a lot of small improvements can make a BIG difference – and there’s a CabSim balanced output too!
With its single-ended, 2-channel JFET preamp design and 100 Watt Class A/B power amp, the Super Crush 100 mimics the huge, rich and responsive tone of our flagship Rockerverb amps in solid state.
From clean to heavy high gain, there’s no shortage of Orange mojo. Touch-sensitive dynamics and lush harmonic overtones sing out of this amp with such authority and musicality that you’d swear there were valves inside!
- 100w Solid State 2 Channel Guitar amp with Reverb
- Improved Single ended, JFET Analogue Preamp
- Balanced XLR output with CabSim speaker emulation technology
- Buffered FX loop
- OUTPUT POWER: 100 Watts @ 8 Ohms, 70 Watts @ 16 Ohms
- COLOUR: Black
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Reverb, Dirty Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Dirty Gain, Treble, Bass, Clean Volume
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Minimum
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 23Cm X 55Cm X 25Cm (21.65″ X 9.06″ X 9.6″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 11.2Kg, 24.6Lb
Watch: Super Crush 100 - A Demo with Ty Tabor