The DC Obsolete will be strictly limited to only 22 pieces and will include a satin finish body featuring Fear Factory's Obsolete album artwork, a shirt designed by Dino, a signed certificate of authenticity and a hardcase.
The DC Obsolete will be available as a 7 string multiscale only and has a Swamp Ash body with a 38mm thickness, plus a bolt-on laminated Rock Maple neck which features a Bubinga centre and carbon fibre reinforcing rods.
The neck shape has been made to Dino's CustomShop specifications; a consistent 18mm flat D shape which is topped with an Rock Maple fretboard and block inlays to the sides (rather than dots).
Extra features include a graphite nut and a dual action adjustable truss rod at the end of the fretboard. Like all of the other DC models, the Obsolete also include Dino's "Machete" Seymour Duncan pickups along with the Ormsby custom bridge and locking machineheads.
- Scale Length: MULTISCALE; 26.5 - 27.5"
- Body: Swamp Ash with Fear Factory's "Obsolete" album art printed graphic
- Body Thickness: 38mm
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Neck
- Neck: Laminated Rock Maple with Bubinga centre
- Neck Shape: Consistent 18mm flat D shape as per Dino's custom specs
- Carbon Fibre Reinforcing Rods: Yes
- Fretboard: Rock Maple
- Fretwire: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlay: None
- Side Dots: Custom
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Ormsby Custom Multiscale
- Truss Rod: Dual action style; adjustment at the end of fretboard
- Nut: Graphite
- Machine Heads: Ormsby Locking Machineheads
- Electronics: 1x Volume 9v with reverse mount side jack; O-ring style knob.
- Pickup - Bridge: Seymour Duncan
- Finish: Satin with Fear Factory's "Obsolete" Album Art
- Case: Hardcase Included
- Other Features: Forward strap pin located on flush mount dowel. DC Obsolete includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Perry and Dino, plus an exclusive Obsolete t-shirt.