The RC-One features a Mahogany body and will be available in 6 or 7 strings, with 4 colours; 2 marble effect and 2 Flame Maple veneer. The set neck is a constant 19mm D shape and has been constructed with 5 pieces of Maple / Wenge with carbon fibre reinforced rods, topped with an Ebony fretboard that features partial scallops to the 12-27th frets and the Ormsby logo @ 12th.
On Rusty's RC-One, we've used a Floyd Rose Pro bridge with our Ormsby machineheads plus EMG pickups; EMG85 + 81 to the six string, and EMG85 + 707 on the seven string.
Each model will include a hardcase and a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Scale Length: Six string: 25.5 - 26.15", Seven string: 25.5 - 26.25" Right hand only
- Body: Mahogany with Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Type: Set Neck
- Neck: 5pce Maple/Wenge/Maple/Wenge/Maple with carbon fibre reinforced rods
- Neck Shape: Consistent 19mm D shape
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretwire: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlay: Z pattern marker, Ormsby logo @ 12th
- Side Dots: Glow In The Dark
- Hardware: Color Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Bridge
- Machine Heads: Ormsby Locking Machineheads
- Electronics: Volume, 3 way selector switch (blade style), momentary kill switch
- Pickup - Bridge: EMG
- Pickup - Neck: EMG
- Finish: Gloss
- Case: Hardcase Included