Built to Push the Boundaries of Performance and Price.
You've put the time in, taking your drumming skills to a level that demands the professional sound and look of all Maple drums. What's next?
Over seven decades of Pearl drum craftsmanship and ten full years of research and development culminate in the kit you’re ready to step up to: Decade Maple Series Drums.
Escalating the playing field for the advancing drummer, Decade Maple featured shell packs are perfect as a primary kit for evolving players or a secondary “gigging” kit for the seasoned pro.
- EvenPly-Six Maple Shell: Reacts quickly to the stroke with resonant highs and thundering lows.
- 45° Bearing Edge: For superbly articulate sensitivity and smooth sustain.
- Beautiful Lacquer Finish: Luxurious UV-cured finish options deliver a look that fits Decade's sound.
- NDL Mini Lug: Small, efficient, and strong, the NDL lug is designed to hold tuning across all points without taking up too much room on the shell.
- Opti-Loc Suspension Mounts: A three point isolation mount suspends the drum at two tuning points and one of the drum’s air vents for solid, stable play.
- Flexible Die-Cast Elements: The BB300 double tom bracket and included Uni-Lock tom arms offer efficient independent tom placement directly from the bass drum.
- 20 x 16 Inch Bass Drum (w/BB-300 Mount)
- 10 x 7 Inch and 12 x 8 Inch Tom
- 14 x 14 Inch Floor Tom
- 14 x 5.5 Inch Snare Drum
- TH-900I/C Tom Arm (x 2)
*Cymbals sold separately.
Watch: Pearl Decade Maple x Dennis Chambers