Features include Uni-Lock gearless tom arms, insulated die-cast claw hooks, R40 Air Suspension Floor Tom feet, and a newly-designed mini lug.
With feature-heavy shell packs starting at only $559 Street, Decade Maple drums are perfect as a primary kit for evolving players, or a secondary “gigging” kit for the seasoned pro.
Available in eight custom colors, Pearl’s cultured lacquer finishing process is applied to each shell exterior to add spectacular vibrancy.
Decade’s low-mass/low-contact shell hardware assures optimum shell performance and rock-solid durability. Features include Uni-Lock gearless tom arms, insulated die-cast claw hooks, R40 Air Suspension Floor Tom feet, and a newly-designed mini lug.
- 6 Ply (5.4mm) 100% Maple Shells
- High Gloss and Matte Lacquer Finishes
- NDL Lugs
- 1.6mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops
- OptiLoc Suspension System
- Matching 14x5.5 Snare Drum
- Remo UT Clear Ambassador Tom, Ported UT Powerstroke3 Remo Heads
- Drum Muffler (Mini)
- 22x18 bass drum
- 10x7 tom
- 12x8 tom
- 16x16 floor tom
- 14x5.5 snare drum
- TH900I tom holder x 2
- Black Ice finish
- Hardware and cymblas sold separately