The D3000TC features a hydraulic pneumatic cylinder for infinite height adjustment from 23"-33". The D3000TC has a solid cast 5 leg base with adjustable feet for uneven surfaces, and an independently adjustable foot ring to accommodate a wide range of player heights and comfort positions.
The seat is generously padded and the full-size adjustable backrest will reduce fatigue for the user over long periods of use. In addition to being the new standard for timpani thrones, the D3000TC can function as a conductor's seat, upright double bass stool, and keyboard/synth chair as well.
- Hydraulic Height Adjustment
- Independent Leg Rest Adjustment
- Extendable Feet
- HEIGHT: 23" - 33"
- SEAT: Hydraulic, padded and adjustable
- LEGS: Solid cast 5 leg base with adjustable feet
- LEG REST: Adjustable to ensure comfort
- BACKREST: Padded and adjustable