The system features small, lightweight belt packs and provides excellent sound quality, ease-of-use, and long-life battery operation. For those applications where budget and quality are critical, MicroCom 900M is an effective wireless intercom solution that delivers in both price and performance, all without the need for a basestation.
For applications such as single event rooms, stage productions, or any other simple application where a small, yet affordable robust intercom system needs to be deployed, MicroCom delivers the performance and price often needed for smaller houses of worship facilities, videographers, corporate events, schools, and more.
Designed with advanced RF technology and its software is tailored for professional use, MicroCom features Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (FHSS) with low latency (less than 35ms).
While intended for professional use, the system is very simple to set-up and easy-to-use, which is an added benefit for a facility or event that is working with less-technical staff and volunteers. In addition, MicroCom offers exceptional sound and range in comparison to other intercom systems at this price point, providing more features and performance to users with smaller budgets.
Another advantage of MicroCom is that has the ability to have up to five full-duplex users as well as the capability to provide unlimited listeners without the need for basestations, providing a great deal of flexibility.
The system features small, water-resistant lightweight beltpacks that measure 3.9 x 1.9-inches and weighs only 3.1-ounces, and is designed with a 7-segment LCD display. It provides excellent audio quality and a long-life 10-hour fixed lithium-ion battery, making MicroCom ideal for long-form events and productions. It also comes with a belt clip holster.
In addition, MicroCom is compatible with a wide range of professional headsets. The SmartBoom series of Pliant headsets has now been expanded to include versions for use with MicroCom beltpacks.
For those applications where budget and quality are critical, MicroCom, paired with a SmartBoom headset, is an extremely effective solution. Various other models of MicroCom headsets are also available to help you find the right solution for your application needs.
Pliant can now provide an intercom solution for even the smallest wireless intercom requirements and serve the needs of customers that have been looking for a product with the quality, features, and price of MicroCom.
- Economical Single-Channel System
- Simple to Operate
- Up to 5 full-duplex Users
- Pack to Pack Communication
- Unlimited Listen-Only Users
- 900MHz Frequency Band
- Encrypted FHSS Technology
- Ultra Compact, Small and Lightweight
- Water-Resistant Construction
- Long 10-hour battery life
- Low Latency (<35 ms)
- Radio Frequency Type: 902–928 MHz
- Radio Interface: FSK with Frequency Hopping
- Voice Codec: 16 bit / 16 kHz
- Tx Max Output Power: 100 mW
- Rx Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Frequency Channels: 78 channels
- Channel Spacing: 2 MHz
- Data Rate: 2 Mbps
- Maximum Full-Duplex Users: 5
- Number of Shared Users: Unlimited
- Number of Listen Only Users: Unlimited
- Data Rate: 2 Mbps
- Battery Type Rechargeable: 3.7 V, 1,100 mA Li-ion fixed battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 10 hours
- Charge Type: USB Micro, 5V 1-2A
- Power Consumption Average: 10 mA at Class 1 (100 mW)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 7 kHz
- Dimension: 3.9 in. (H) × 1.9 in. (W) × 0.7 in. (D) [98 mm (H) × 49 mm (W) × 17 mm (D)]
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
- Display: 7-segment LCD