It provides a 128x128ch 48/96kHz interface to the Waves SoundGrid networking platform, for several applications including Waves plugin processing, audio distribution, and digital mic splitting. It also offers a super convenient way of recording 128 tracks of 96kHz audio, into a Windows or Mac computer, over a single CAT cable.
SoundGrid is an Audio-over-Ethernet protocol developed by Waves for real-time professional audio applications. It provides a very low latency environment using standard Gigabit Ethernet networks. Plugin processing can be performed natively on a computer or on dedicated Waves servers.
Go to the Waves website to learn more about Waves for the Allen & Heath platform, download further documentation, and follow the instructions to set up the hardware and software.
- 128 in, 128 out
- Switchable 48/96kHz sample rate
- Waves SoundGrid audio networking
- Multitrack recording and playback
- Integrated 3-port Ethernet switch for connection of multiple devices
- Input sharing with Waves V2 and V3 cards