MiniLab MkII has everything you need to unleash your creativity.
Everything you need to make music, right out the box. MiniLab MkII removes all the barriers - plug it in via USB, install your free software instruments, and let the creativity flow.
Simple integration gives you immediate and total control over your workflow. Intuitive controls, pads and 25-note keyboard let you experiment and interact with your music without hassle. A stunning selection of virtual instruments and production software comes included - craft inspiring tunes, pumping beats and professional mixes in no time.
This isn’t just a controller - this is an end-to-end solution for music making.
- 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 8 user presets
- Sustain pedal jack
- Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
- Mac or PC
- Kensington Security Slot
Watch: Arturia announces MiniLab MkII