- The ATM350a is the ultimate microphone solution for discreet, rock-solid mounting on your instrument of choice, from Piano to 20-piece Drum Kit.
- Offering a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at extreme SPLs, the ATM350a is ready to capture your sound, whatever instrument you choose.
- The AT8491U Universal Mount fits tightly and securely to a multitude of Instruments.
- The ATM350U Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone w/ Universal Clip-on Mounting System includes: ATM350a microphone, AT8490 gooseneck, AT8491U universal mount, AT8543 power module, AT8468 velcro mount and a hard carrying case
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 – 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 159 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Switches: Flat, roll-off
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11– 52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Weight Microphone: 14.5 g (0.5 oz); Power Module: 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Dimensions Microphone: 37.8 mm (1.49'''') long, 12.2 mm (0.48'''') maximum body diameter Power Module: 92 mm (3.62") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
- Output Connector: Power Module: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 4.0 m (13.1'') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with HIROSE HR10-type connector
- Accessories Included: ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone; AT8543 power module; AT8491U UniMount® universal clip-on mount; AT8490 UniMount® 5" gooseneck; AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener); protective carrying case