Fitted with 7x 10watt LED diodes, each with Hex Colour (RGBAW+UV) Technology allows you to mix any colour you imagine. The moving yoke has a wide pan and tilt range with smooth movement creating an amazing effect.
The Cobra Wash 200mk2 can be mounted on a flat surface or upside down using the included hanging bracket and safety loop. The digital display can also be inverted when hung making it easier to navigate the menu.
Out of the box, the Cobra Wash 200mk2 has ‘Auto’ and ‘sound active’ modes for plug-and-play operation with an amazing visual effect. The master-slave mode also lets you create coordinated lighting shows without the need for DMX.
For use with other lighting fixtures, the Cobra Wash 200mk2 can be connected to a DMX controller and manually controlled/programmed via the 3-pin DMX connectors.
- High-output 7x 10W LEDs
- Hex Colour diodes (RGBAW+UV) for full colour spectrum mixing
- Wide pan and tilt ranges with smooth movement
- 3-Pin XLR connections for DMX control
- Built-in Auto programs; Auto / Sound
- Master / Slave operation
- Static colour settings
- Mounts on any flat surface or upside down on a lighting rig
- Light Source: 7 x 10W Hex-Colour LED Diodes
- Diode Colour: Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White, Ultra Violet
- Pan Range: 540°
- Tilt Range: 270°
- Strobe Rate: 0 – 10Hz
- DMX Channels: 9CH / 15CH
- DMX Connectors: 3-Pin XLR
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Power Supply: 240V AC / 50Hz
- Power Connectors: IEC Mains
- Dimensions: 240 x 165 x 175 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg