The Boss TU-3 is a top seller worldwide. For many guitarists and bass players, it is the best guitar tuner ever made.
Why? Firstly, it's a tough little pedal, housed in a metal body. It's compact, a standard guitar pedal size, so it's suitable on your pedal board.
One of the best recognised aspects of the TU-3 is the lights you view to get in tune. They are bright and easy to follow. Even outside, where other tuners get hard to see, these have a High-Brightness mode that cuts through outdoor glare.
And when you hit the right pitch, this tuner lets you know!
Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The TU-3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. It’s the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and
- 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Signal is automatically muted when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals
|C0 (16.35Hz)–C8 (4186Hz)|
|Reference Pitch||A4=436–445 Hz (1Hz step)|
|Tuning Accuracy||±1 cent|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)|
|Current Draw||30 mA (DC 9 V), 85 mA (DC 9 V, when High Brightness mode is on)|
|Accessories||Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Dry battery/9 V type (6F22)|
|Options||AC adaptor: PSA series, Parallel DC cord: PCS-20A|
|Size and Weight|