Trust is critical in this business. Whether you’re recording a power-trio or an orchestra, mixing a solo voiceover or video-game soundtrack, or mastering a full immersive audio project (such as a Dolby ATMOS mix), you need to know that your monitors reproduce everything you need to hear – warts and all.
Core 7 has been developed alongside industry professionals with exactly this in mind. It’s the most compact model in our range of high-end professional reference monitor systems. This no-compromise two-way design features two class-D amplifiers (one 500W amp for the mid/woofer and a 150W unit for the tweeter), plus the best of modern DSP technology and a flat bass response down to 38Hz – 31kHz +/- 6dB and 45Hz – 27kHz +/- 3dB.
It’s been specifically designed and engineered to meet the challenges of high-demand environments that recording engineers, mixers, producers, and editors work in all day, every day.
A 500W class-D amp for the mid/woofer, and 150W for the tweeter
Designed and made in Denmark using our world-class Jupiter measuring facility
Simple to use, powerful to listen to: it lets you tailor Core 7 for any listening environment
- Tweeter: 1in
- Midrange: N/A
- Woofer: 7in
- Inputs: Analogue and AES3 digital inputs
- Maximum 24-bit/192 kHz: Depending on input signal
- Maximum SPL: 112 dB @ 1 m anechoic, 118 dB half space
- Specification sheet for Core part 1
- Crossover frequency: 2300 Hz
- Frequency response: 38 Hz – 31 kHz +/- 6 dB
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 27 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Principle: Front-loaded bass reflex
- Amplifiers: Pascal Class-D. HF 150 W / LF 500 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 220 x 370 x 390 mm (8 11/16 x 14 5/8 x 15 3/8in)
- Weight: 14.7 kg (32.4 lb)