Powered by Epiphone open coil ceramic humbuckers for big bass response and high output, it's available in beautiful “Vintage Worn” color finishes.
For decades, the SG has been one of Epiphone’s best-selling electric guitars. And this SG Special Satin E1 electric guitar—inspired by the original SG, long a hard rock classic—continues the tradition of giving both new players and pros a real SG at a price anyone can afford.
What You Get
- Epiphone SG Special E1 Electric Guitar Starter Pack in Vintage Worn Heritage Cherry
- Orange Crush 12 Guitar Amplifier
- Armour Bag
- Armour GS10 10ft Guitar Cable
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Poplar with Mahogany veneer
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Profile: '60s SlimTaper D
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickups: Epiphone 650R (Neck), Epiphone 700T (Bridge)
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise
- Strings: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Hardware Finish: Nickel