Evans Power Center snare heads feature a 10mil film. Extra durability and focus is provided by a centrally located 5mil patch on the top of the head. Unique slots in the 5" diameter dot allow it to flex, keeping the head open and resonant. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum.
The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- Snare batter drumhead made using two identical plies of 10mil film
- 23mil of total thickness for maximum durability
- The reverse dot is mounted on the underside of the head for extra durability, focus, and attack without getting in the way of brushes
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Treatment: Coated
- Ply: 1
- Thickness: 10mil
- Technology: Reverse Dot