With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Artist has 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power to deliver all the tonal qualities that have made Fishman Loudbox amps the standard for great acoustic sound.
Featuring Fishman’s legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the active musician.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 120 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of the input channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap
- Two-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- POWER: 120 watts, bi-amped
- DRIVERS: 8” woofer (100W), 1” soft dome neodymium tweeter (20W)
- SPL: 113dB SPL @ 1 meter
- SPEAKER BAFFLE: 10º built-in tilt
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth® 4.0
- DIMENSIONS: 13.5” H x 15.5” W x 11.5” D (343 mm) x (394 mm) x (292 mm)
- WEIGHT: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
WATCH: NEW Fishman Loudbox Artist with Bluetooth