The resulting finely crafted and finished instruments are beautifully appointed, yet understated, and offer superb tone, appeal and playability at affordable price points.
Released in early 2018, this great range of guitars has been widely acclaimed as the “Best In Their Class” for construction, appearance, tone and playability. Gilman Guitars have achieved very significant market penetration and acceptance in a very short time.
A living, breathing tribute to the Luthier’s art and an inspiration to the musical flame that lies within us all. Two generations of traditional guitar making experience and expertise form the cornerstone of each and every Gilman guitar.
Modern manufacturing technology combined with precise hand crafting to exacting specifications and tolerances guarantee unrivalled quality and the superb tonal performance that is Gilman
- Grand Auditorium.
- Spruce top, walnut back and sides.
- Tortoiseshell 4 ply ivory/black top binding and tortoiseshell 3 ply ivory/black side and back binding.
- Tortoiseshell bound nato neck with black walnut fingerboard and 4mm pearl dot inlays.
- Dovetail neck joint.
- Double ring rosette and centre back strip.
- Tortoiseshell scratchplate.
- Black walnut bridge.
- Graph Tech Canada, NuBone XB nut and compensated saddle.
- Grover style, chrome diecast machine heads.
- D’Addario USA strings.
- Supplied with UPlay Guitar
- Guide and free online lessons.
- Black printed display box.
- Natural satin
- Left Handed