Dressed in complex of exotic woods, the elegant functioning of the Ibanez S meets the beauty of nature.
- Wizard III Roasted Maple neck. Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
- Rosewood fretboard. Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
- Jumbo frets. Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
- Flamed Maple top / Meranti body. The Flamed Maple top flaunts a beautiful wood grain. The Meranti body provides a scooped mid-ranged sweet tone.
- DiMarzio® True Velvet™ / The Tone Zone® pickups. DiMarzio® True Velvet™ and the Tone Zone® pickups provide great dynamic range with warm response.
- F106 bridge. The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
- Neck type: Wizard III / Roasted Maple neck
- Top/back/body: Flamed Maple top / Meranti body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard / Off-set white acrylic pearl dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: F106 bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Middle pickup: DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL110
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Plastic nut
- Hardware color: Gold
- Scale: 648mm
- Neck Width: 43mm at NUT
- Neck Width: 58mm at 24F
- Neck Thickness: 19mm at 1F
- Neck Thickness: 21mm at 12F
- Neck Radius : 400mmR
- Color: Natural Flat