It can be used to record vocals, instruments, ambient sound, samples, podcasts and more, both mono with a cardioid polar pattern and stereo thanks to its XY capsule arrangement.
Plug in and record your guitar, synthesizer, mixing desk or any other line output-equipped device via the breakout box.
You can even plug any MIDI input device directly into your DGT 650’s own 5-pin MIDI jack ... You see, this is way more than a simple USB microphone: it’s your Digital Multi-Tool.
- XY stereo capsule arrangement for authentic recordings of any acoustic event
- Switchable to cardioid polar pattern
- Hi-Z stereo line-in (6.3 mm, ¼ inch) for directly connecting your instruments
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Streamlined cable handling due to our breakout box
- Recording on the go with iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- Built in lithium-ion battery for mobile applications
- Bus-powered on PC & Mac
- 4 recording modes
- MIDI support
- Headphone amp
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Mixable direct monitoring and tape return signal for host device playback and zero-latency monitoring of the microphone
- Asynchronus USB transfer: precise internal clock handles the samplerate timing to avoid jitter and ensure bit & pitch accurate audio reproduction