Detailed and powerful, for kick drums and other bass-heavy instruments. You can activate an integrated EQ that delivers massive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70 to 150 Hz and from 3 to 5 kHz, optimizing the mic for use on the kick drum. You'll get an amazing sound right away, perfectly tailored to your application.
With the DTP 340 REX, you'll get massive yet clear kick drum and bass recordings, in your studio and onstage.
The capsule is specifically designed to replicate low frequencies with precision and punch.
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Switchable sound characteristics
- For kick drum and other bass-heavy sources
- Rugged body and hardened steel mesh grille
- Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 ... 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: =FFR 0.4 mV/Pa, -69 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity: +EFR 0.4 mV/Pa, -69 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 500 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 71 dia. x 158 mm, 2.8 dia. x 6.2 in
- Microphone net weight: 740 g, 26.1 oz