These classic bolt-on designs are great for almost any style of music where great tone and smooth playability are important.
They features basswood bodies, maple necks, and models with Floyd Rose or Wilkinson tremolos, and hardtail versions as well.
Available in a variety of finishes, the SN-200 also includes acclaimed ESP Designed pickups.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Basswood
- NECK: Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Roasted Jatoba
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: SNOW WHITE
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 22 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD
- BRIDGE: LTD Fixed w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: ESP Designed LS-120N
- MIDDLE PU: ESP Designed LS-120M
- BRIDGE PU: ESP Designed LH-150B
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol/Tone/5-Way Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)