The brass alloy coupled with a chrome plating offers the musical undertones favored of brass with just the right touch of added focus and treble. Though short lived from its original release, the COB would go on to become one of the most sought after and in demand drums that would lead to its re-release in the 90's.
- 1.2mm Seamless Brass Shell Chrome Plated
- 2.3mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops (Optional Die-Cast)
- P85AC Throw Off (Production item only)
- P35AC Butt Plate (Production item only)
- Ludwig Weather Master Medium Coated Head
- Ludwig Weather Master Clear Snare Side Head
- 10 lugs