- Sub 37 Design – All the controls and features found on the Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- Sound Engine Evolution – Richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- More Multidrive – Wider range and dirtier than ever before
- Room For Two - More headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- 37 Note Keybed – Lightweight with swift action and aftertouch.
- High-power Headphones – Cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- Extensive Modulation And Sequencing - 2 assignable mod busses, 2 DAHDSR looping envelopes and an ultra-powerful arpeggiator/sequencer
- 256 Presets - 16 banks of 16 patches
- Free Software Editor – Works as a DAW plugin or as a standalone editor.
- SOUND ENGINE: Analog
- POLYPHONY: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic (can be poly-chained)
- KEYBED: 37 Note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- CONTROLLERS: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Velocity
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External; Input/Filter Feedback
- OSCILLATOR CALIBRATION RANGE: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8’ = 18 - 116
- GLIDE MODULE: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
WATCH: Subsequent 37 | Precision Audio Analysis