Watch - Overview of the new NI Komplete Kontrol A Series MIDI Controller Keyboards:
SMART, STREAMLINED KEYBOARD CONTROLLER
- Intuitive control over all your virtual instruments and effects
- Perform on a custom NI keybed with 25, 49, or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Includes MASCHINE ESSENTIALS, MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, REAKTOR PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and more
- Full integration with KOMPLETE and NKS plug-ins, plus MASCHINE, Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live
Find Your Sounds Faster
With hundreds of presets to choose from, finding the right sound can be a chore. With KOMPLETE KONTROL, however, all of your KOMPLETE and NKS presets are intuitively tagged and organised, so finding the right one is fast and easy.
What’s more, you can hear a preview of each sound as you browse, without loading individual instruments. Need some serious low end? Use the encoders and OLED display to select SYNTH > BASS > SUB BASS, then listen through the presets and load up the right one for your track.
Pre-mapped and Ready to Play
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best – the instrument designers themselves. Essential parameters like envelope controls and filter cutoffs are instantly displayed on the OLED display as you touch the corresponding knob. That means you can see exactly what you’re adjusting in real time – whether it’s in kHz, dB, or BPM.
With Smart Play, you never need to worry about hitting a wrong note – just pick a scale and play. Activate chord mode to create a rich progression by playing single keys, then switch on the arpeggiator and turn it into an expressive musical performance. And for keyboard novices, Easy Mode maps the white keys to whichever scale you like.
Capture Your Ideas
No matter your setup, A-Series is designed to fit right into your existing workflow, with immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, and GarageBand. And if you’re just getting started, the included MASCHINE Essentials allows you to capture and arrange your ideas direct from your hardware – no additional software needed.
With more than 4,500 sounds and 9.7 GB of content included, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to start making music. Register your hardware and get two powerful synths, two meticulously sampled pianos, and more. Plus with MASCHINE Essentials, you’ll have all the tools you need to go from inspiration to finished track.
- MONARK - Monophonic synthesizer capturing every sonic nuance of the king of analog monosynths in spectacular detail – the holy grail of analog modeling.
- THE GENTLEMAN - A classic upright piano that delivers balanced tone and a wide dynamic range, sampled from a vintage upright.
- REAKTOR PRISM - Unique, responsive polyphonic instrument and effect, based on the innovative modal synthesis technology from REAKTOR.
- SCARBEE MARK I - The sound of an iconic 70s electric piano – beautifully sampled and perfectly preserved in all its analog brilliance.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL SOFTWARE - Browse and previewing all your instruments and effects directly from your A-Series keyboard. This software also makes KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects accessible to visually-impaired users.
- KONTAKT 6 PLAYER and Factory Selection
- REAKTOR 6 PLAYER and Factory Selection
- REAKTOR BLOCKS WIRED
- GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER and Factory Selection
- AU$ 39.00 e-voucher to spend in the NI Online Shop
Includes Maschine Essentials
Get your ideas down fast with MASCHINE Essentials – a powerful groovebox packed with instruments, effects, and sounds for sketching out ideas, arranging them into tracks, mixing down, and more.
NI Komplete Kontrol A Series are available in three versions:
KOMPLETE KONTROL A25
- 25-key, semi-weighted keybed
- Dimensions: 488 x 257 x 89 mm
KOMPLETE KONTROL A49
- 49-key, semi-weighted keybed
- Dimensions: 820 x 257 x 89 mm
KOMPLETE KONTROL A61
- 61-key, semi-weighted keybed
- Dimensions: 984 x 257 x 89 mm