Watch - Overview of NI Maschine MIKRO MK3:
Your Compact Beat Making Companion
- Make beats, play melodies, and build tracks hands-on – in the studio or on the go
- Fast, flexible hardware/software instrument – use on its own or with any DAW
- Play with inspiring sounds and effects for any style, including full versions of MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM
- The most affordable MASCHINE ever
MORE STREAMLINED - Sometimes less is more. MIKRO is optimized for making music with a laptop, letting you focus on what matters: getting ideas down fast.
MORE SIMPLE - The controls you need, where you need them. Find dedicated buttons for commonly used functions, easily browse your favorite sounds, and switch between different ways of playing.
MORE EXPRESSIVE - Find new ways to express yourself. Slide your fingers over the Smart Strip to strum and bend sounds, or get creative with FX. Plus, all-new bigger pads let you feel more of your music.
Drum It. Play It. Sketch It.
Quickly Load and Swap Sounds
Sample Any Sound
Found a great sample? Hit the Sample button to quickly load it into your project from the software. Record from your audio interface to capture from vinyl, play in a guitar, or grab any other sound into your track. Shape and refine your samples using the powerful editing tools in the MASCHINE software.
Play With Sounds in New Ways
Get Ideas Down With Powerful Software
Play With Inspiring Sounds and FX
Use on its own, or in your DAW
Small Size. Serious Tools.
MASCHINE MIKRO makes it easy to get started. Go deeper with powerful tools at your fingertips.
Product Features and Specifications
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Use the software on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3, STUDIO and JAM – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- A doorway into the Native Instruments sound universe – easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, , and enjoy perfect integration with any third party