Designed on the premise that the best tone often comes from the shortest signal path from guitar to speaker, this classic, uncomplicated design features inputs for both active and passive instruments and a simple but effective EQ.
With four 6550 output valves pushing 200 Watts of power, the AD200B has a deep, dynamic low-end with a creamy yet focused mid-range. The now-iconic gain structure reveals a wide spectrum of vintage and modern tones, from mellow hues perfect for flatwound strings, through to heavy, percussive growl.
Whatever the situation, there is no shortage of punch, which is just one of the reasons why the AD200B has appeared on some of the world’s biggest stages.
SHORT SIGNAL PATH
A well thought out design and carefully positioned components allow for some of the most organic tones you’ll find in any of the world’s best bass amplifiers. Whatever bass or style of music you play, the character of your instrument is always faithfully retained.
A MODERN CLASSIC
Vintage Soul to Classic Rock, high-fidelity Funk to grinding Metal, decades of great valve bass sounds are instantly available from the only five controls you’ll ever need.
Expand your rig by connecting this line-level output to a D.I. or another power amp (a load of the correct impedance must be connected to the Speaker Output).
- FEATURES: Single Channel, All-Valve, Inputs For Active Or Passive Basses, Slave Output
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume
- OUTPUT POWER: 200 Watts
- VALVES: Power Amp: 4 X 6550; Preamp: 2 X ECC83/12AX7 And 1 X ECC81/12AT7
- SPEAKER OUTPUT OPTIONS: 1 X 8 Ohm Cabinet Connected To The 8 Ohm Output
1 X 4 Ohm Cabinet Connected To One Of The 4 Ohm Outputs
2 X 8 Ohm Cabinets Each Connected To One Of The 4 Ohm Outputs
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 55 X 27 X 28 Cm (21.65 X 10.63 X 11.02″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 26.25 Kg (57.87 Lb)
WATCH: Theo Ellis of Wolf Alice and the Orange AD200B Bass Amp